Jungle Servers
Accepted Staff Application | Zelus - Printable Version

+- Jungle Servers (https://jungleservers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Dark - RP (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Staff Application (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted Applications (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Accepted Staff Application | Zelus (/showthread.php?tid=24)

Staff Application | Zelus - Zelus - 08-04-2019

Name : Zelus
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:156180541
Date of birth : 02/03/2004
Timezone : MST
Discord Name : ZelusRL#5126
Estimated Server Time : 60 to 80 hours
Do you have a mic? : Yes
Do you have a vac ban : No

Basic Questions:
How many hours can you staff on the server per day?
It really depends, I can mainly play on the weekends. So I really can't staff really even at all on weekdays with a few exceptions such as if I get the day off. On Friday through Sunday though, I will be able to staff upwards of 8 hours a day.

What times can you be on? 
As I said I can only really staff on weekends. When Summer starts I will be able to staff almost every day. I am also on when there is very little if not any staff on at all.

Why do you want to become Staff?:  
I would just like to help people pretty much, I also think it would be fun doing something like this and sort of connect with the community a little more. As well as I see so many rules breaks that I cant do much about especially later/ earlier in the mornings and nights.

Why do you think you personally should become Staff?:  
I think that I could be helpful and help out the community by doing this and I think I would be responsible enough to go the days I can and staff. I also can staff when there is no staff on like 3-6 in the morning where things like RDM really happens a lot.

Any Staff experience from other games?:  
No, I don't unfortunately. 

Scenarios
A player tells you that someone is making money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? 
I would go check to see if the they have a building sign up and then check their base for things like raidables while cloaked. If they do I will inform  them that they cannot have a building sign while raidables are in their base, I would proceed to tell them to remove the sign and they can do it or they will have to get rid of their raidables. If there is no sign of any raidables then I will tell the person who reported them that I could not find anything against the rules while I was looking around.

Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? 
I would take the sit ask for both of their sides and check logs, if it was justified then tell them so if not I would warn them for RDM. If I found out that Player X had hit him and it was not justified and he did not advertise Crossfire or Misclick when he shot Player Y then I would tell them that that was against the rules and I would either give him a verbal warning or an actual warning depending on the situation.

Player X calls player Y a (whatever horrible insult comes to mind) over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?  
I would take the sit ask for both sides and if I couldn't prove that he did insult him then I would ask for proof. If I could prove he did it or I got proof that he did it I would, depending on what he said, verbally warn him or give him a warn. I would then tell them to have a good day and return them, I would ask Player Y if it happens again just try to get proof and I could warn him for harassment.

3 players report player X for RDM but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why  
I would check logs for Steam ID and see if he left or not, I would see if his killings were justified if not I would ban him for 2 weeks and 3 days for MRDM and LTAP. Then I would proceed to ask each player that died if they lost anything and if the need a refund.

A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? 
I would bring them to a sit, if he is still raiding I would let him finish and when he is done I would ask for both sides and see what happened. If he advertised crossfire after killing the person, I would check death locations to see if the one crossfired was in the area of the raid, If he was I would tell them that he adverted it and that him killing the other player was allowed and return both of them, if they didn't advert crossfire or he was away from the base being raided then I would tell them to advert it and also the player killed was to far away from the base so it was not likely that he would have been crossfired, without proof that he did crossfire I would have to either warn him or give him a verbal depending on what happened.

Other
Any other info about Yourself : I just love the server and I would love to be apart of the staff on it. G-mod is my favorite game right now and this is the only server I play. I am a very dedicated player and think it would be fun being staff on the server to give something fresh for me to do on it. I will play on this server as long as Garry's Mod is fun and will continuously support the server. I've never spent so much money or time on another server nor have I ever loved another server like this. Thank you for reading this and thanks for considering me for staff! Also, just a quick note, anytime I have been banned its gotten appealed.

RE: Staff Application | Zelus - MinecraftMaster - 09-04-2019

it aint grate

RE: Staff Application | Zelus - Zelus - 09-04-2019

Ok can you point out some weekpoints in it so I can improve it?

RE: Staff Application | Zelus - Ikareru - 21-04-2019

Accepted. Your mentor is Anger, please contact him on Discord.