Jungle Servers
Blacklisted Staff apply - Printable Version

+- Jungle Servers (https://jungleservers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Dark - RP (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Staff Application (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied Applications (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Blacklisted Staff apply (/showthread.php?tid=340)

Staff apply - thomtethomte06 - 08-10-2019

Name :thomtethomte06

SteamID : STEAM_1:0:454376473
Date of birth : 20/03/2004
Timezone : MST
Discord Name : thomasboygaming2#2982
Estimated Server Time : 150+ Hours
Do you have a mic? : Yes
Do you have a vac ban : No

Basic Questions
How many hours can you staff on the server per day?
Up to 4-5 hours on weekdays and probably 7-8 on weekends.

What times can you be on? 
I could be on at around 10PM to 5AM GMT on weekdays and then 3PM to 5AM GMT on weekends.

Why do you want to become Staff?:  
I always wanted to become staff on a g-mod server since I first joined my first Dark RP server. and I feel like since I play the server ( and sometimes cause havoc) then I have the responsibility to help the server stand the test of time against minges and griefers. I also feel like there isn't enough staff on the server closer to 6AM GMT and I think that if the server has more staff members that are from a timezone that could cover that time slot then the server could be a lot more enjoyable to all of the players that play around that time. And there is a lot of purposeful RDM past midnight and in early morning and that is when most of the dedicated staff members are offline and I think that I could help make the players that join at nights experience more enjoyable.  

Why do you think you personally should become Staff?:  
I love the server and I truly only want to become staff only to help it. I have nearly 1500 hours in gmod and I think that it is about time that I become staff on a server that I love. I want to help the server last and to keep on growing. I also know most all of the rules, I am the one person in my group that people turn to when they need to know if something is against the rules or not and I almost always know the answer. I also know most of the staff commands and have spots for them to be binded. I also want to hang out with all of my admin friends.

Any Staff experience from other games?:  
Yes, and no, I play on some of my friends servers and I always help with staff related problems and sometimes are sent to sits to help out when there isn't enough staff. But I have never really been given a staff rank for the purpose of being put in sits. But I know that I would love to help any server that I care about.

Scenarios
A player tells you that someone is making money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? 
I would put myself in vanish and verify that the base has a building sign and make sure that there are no raidables in the base including any tools that are used in making money (conveyor belts and generators) and then check logs to see if any of the people in the base have made any money by printers that they could have pocketed. If there was proof that there was any raidables in the base with the building sign up then I would notify the people in the base that they either need to take down the sign or get rid of the raidables. If there was no proof of any raidables in the base then I would notify the person that made the report so they don't make any more reports about the base.

Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? 
I would bring the person who made the sit first just to get their side of the story and then bring the other to get their side of the story. Once I have the stories then I would check damage logs and see if it is true that player X shot player Y and if it is true then I would verbally warn the player that shot player Y for ARDM and return both players. If player X didn't do any damage to player Y then I would verbally warn player Y for RDM and return them both.

Player X calls player Y a (whatever horrible insult comes to mind) over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?  
I would ask for any video proof, if he has some then I will ask to see it and punish the player in the appropriate way. If there wasn't any proof then I would ask the player that said the foul language if he said it and if he admits then I would warn him and if he didn't then I would return them both.

3 players report player X for RDM but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why  
I would check damage logs for any person that killed all three of them and see if he changes his name, if he did change his name then I would ban him for 3 days for MRDM and Changing name to avoid punishment. If he actually left I would get his steam id and ban it for 5 days for MRDM and LTAP.

A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? 
I would check death positions to see if it was crossfire and then if it was accidental or on purpose. If it was on accident then I would just goto the guy in the raid and tell him to be a little more careful next time and then refund the player that got killed. If it was on purpose then I would verbally warn the person raiding for RDM and refund the player that got killed.

Other
Any other info about Yourself : This is actually the third time I have made this gosh darn application, so excuse me if there is an grammar mistakes or short answers. I hope you at least consider me for a staff position. And I also understand if you guys are good on staff fo
r a while I just thought that I could help a little for my timezone. [Image: smile.png]
elp a little for my timezone. [Image: smile.png]

RE: Staff apply - Izzo - 08-10-2019

Can you change the colors? Like make the questions a different color from the answer, so I can read it properly, thx Smile
And Btw, I havent seen you in game even though you claims that you have 150 + hours. Have you changed your name in the past?

RE: Staff apply - Anger - 08-10-2019

https://www.civilgamers.com/forum/m/18343296/viewthread/32684752-mod-apply

Nice try, bud.

RE: Staff apply - Ikareru - 08-10-2019

Blacklisted.

RE: Staff apply - TMonkeyT - 09-10-2019

You also only have 0.7 hours no clue how you thought you had 150hours