Jungle Servers
Accepted Staff Application | Hyperio - Printable Version

+- Jungle Servers (https://jungleservers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Dark - RP (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Staff Application (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted Applications (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Accepted Staff Application | Hyperio (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Staff Application | Hyperio - Hyperio - 03-11-2019

STAFF APPLICATION BY HYPERIO
  • In-game Name: Hyperio

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168753228

• Date of birth: 25.07.04

• Timezone: MEZ (GMT +1)

• Discord name: Hyperio | Milo#3989
  • Server Time: ~40h 
How many hours can you staff on the server per day?
Theoretically I can staff all day when im online, but i'll do a bit of Role Play too so I can staff about 2-5 hours per day.

What times can you be on?

Monday: -:-
Tuesday: 18:30 - 21:00
Wednesday: -:-
Thursday: 14:30 - 21:00
Friday: 14:30 - Open End
Saturday: 10:00 - Open End
Sunday: 10:00 - 21:00

Why do you want to become Staff?
I want to become a Staff member because I just love it to help and support others (especially Users).

Do you have a mic?
Yes. I have a mic on my headset I weat while playing.

Why do you think you personally should become Staff?

I think I should become Staff because of my extraordinary high Staff experience and my little passion to help others when it is possible to me.

Any Staff experience from other games?: 

I have a lot of Staff experience from other GMod servers. Besides all of them were german servers (I am german) I gathered lots and lots of Staff experience on them. I was on a few servers from the Beginning, when the Server came out, to the very end, when the Server got disbanded, a Staff member.
A few Examples (when you wish to have more just ask):
BerlinRP (MilitaryRP): Admin
WW2RP (MilitaryRP): Moderator
ImperiumRP (SWRP): Senior Administrator
Phase2 RP (SWRP): Supporter
Jedi vs Sith RP (SWRP): Moderator

In-Game Scenarios (I obviously claim all the reports):
  • A player tells you that someone is making money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?
    I go to the reported player and tell him to either delete his printers or change the building sign on his base. If he does it everything is ok. After that I give him a verbal warning and tell him not to do it again otherwise he gets a warning.

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?
    I teleport both players to different support boxes and let them tell their stories. Then I check the logs it that what they both told me is the truth. If player Y killed player X right after X hitted Y I tell X that it was self defence and thus ok. If Y killed X after a bigger period of time I tell Y that it everything would have been ok if he had killed X right after that (and he gets a warning for RDM)
  • Player X calls player Y a (whatever horrible insult comes to mind) over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?
    I first bring them both to a support box thing and let me explain the whole story. Then I ask if they have any proofs for the situation. If they have a proof i'll have a look at them at decide the punishment for player X. If not I can only give X a verbal warning (because of the missing proofs) and tell him not to do it again.

• 3 players report player X for RDM but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why
    The first thing I would do is let me explain the situation by the 3 reporting players. After that I ask the 3 players if they have the SteamID of X. Then I have a look at the logs and try to find the explained situation. While looking at the logs and decide If it was just self defence or not. If not I ban him for 2 weeks (MRDM). If it was self defence I ask the 3 players why they didn't say that to me and without a valid reason they get a warn for RDM.

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?
    First of all I bring both involved persons once again to a support box and let them explain the situation and if they have a video of the situation. After a closer inspection of the given video I'll have a look at the logs for the death position of the crossfired person. If he is next to the reported shooter everything is ok and I try to explain the reporter the situation and maybe the rule. If not I give the reported person a warning for RDM and Lying to Staff, cause he said he did crossfiring.
Any other info about Yourself:
The first thing I want to say is that i am a german guy and sorry for every grammar or spelling mistake I made. Enough of that. I recently started playing Airsoft so I might be away on a few weekends. Beside of that I looove to sing and to read.

Thanks for reading my Application!

RE: Staff Application | Hyperio - Ikareru - 08-11-2019

Accepted. Dog of Hentai will be your mentor, please contact him on Discord.