Jungle Servers
Accepted Harry Barrington's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Jungle Servers (https://jungleservers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Dark - RP (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Staff Application (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted Applications (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Accepted Harry Barrington's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=386)

Harry Barrington's Staff Application - Dekselse Henkie - 19-12-2019

In-game Name: Harry Barrington 
Steam ID :         STEAM_0:1:73281470 
Date of birth :   25-2-2001 
Timezone :        GMT+1 
Discord name : Harry Barrington#6060 
Server Time :    250+ Hours

How many hours can you staff on the server per day?  
4-12 Hours depending on the day and situation.

What times can you be on? 
Monday:        7PM-10PM 
Tuesday:       8PM-10PM 
Wednesday: 7PM-10PM 
Thursday:     6PM-10PM 
Friday:          4PM-12AM 
Saturday:     7AM-11PM 
Sunday:        7AM-10PM 

Why do you want to become Staff?: I would like to become staff because I would like to help the community grow and help people with their problems. 
As I have seen when people broke the rules and didn’t get warned for them as by the time a staff member went on the server the rulebreaker would be gone, and the reports too old to be viewed. 

Do you have a mic? Yes I do have a microphone.

Why do you think you personally should become Staff?: I’m online most of the time when there is no staff. 
I have a lot of experience in the server by playtime and the sits I have been in.

Any Staff experience from other games?: I used to own a War thunder server with a custom map getting about 40 players in the server daily rules were applied on the server 

In-Game Scenarios: • A player tells you that someone is making money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?
I will go to said person’s base and look if he has a building sign up. If he does I will go look inside if said person has anything he can make money with. 
If the person does I will tell him to remove the building sign, if he won’t remove the building sign I will give him a warn for it verbal or a normal warning depending on the amount of warnings said person has. 
If he keeps the building sign up or doesn’t remove the money making tools I will warn him for ignoring staff. 
If he continues his actions I will kick him for ignoring staff. 

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?
I will bring both players to a sitbox and ask both of them what happened, if they both tell a different story I will check logs if player y shot player x within a 30 second timer.
If he did I will tell player x that it was self-protection if player y shot after the 30 second timer I will warn him for RDM verbal or normal depending on the amount of warnings, and tell him to never do it again.
 I will teleport them back to their original positions afterwards and close the sit. 

• Player X calls player Y a (whatever horrible insult comes to mind) over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? 
I teleport player y to a sitbox and ask him if he has proof him of player x saying the horrible insult. 
If it’s racist I will bring player x to the sitbox and warn him for racism and tell him to never do it again. 
If it isn’t racism I tell him that if player x keeps saying it player y can report him for harassment.
 After that I teleport the player(s) in sit back to their last locations and close the sit. 

• 3 players report player X for RDM but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why? 
I teleport all 3 players to a sitbox and ask them what happened.
 After hearing the out I will check the logs if player x has actually done it and also ask the 3 players if they have proof of him MRDMing.
 If he has I will ban him for 2 weeks through his Steam ID. I teleport all 3 victims back to their locations and close the sit. 

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?
I teleport both players to the sitbox and tell said player who crossfired that crossfire is not a thing in this server, and give a verbal or normal warning depending on the amount of warns said person has.
 After that I tell the player who crossfired that he must never do it again. 
Then I teleport both players back and close the sit. 

Any other info about Yourself: I work on Saturday evenings and school might change every quarter causing my online scheme to change.

RE: Harry Barrington's Staff Application - Ikareru - 20-12-2019

Good job on your application, one of the better one's I've seen over the past couple of months, it's well formatted with few spelling and/or punctuation mistakes and it's minimal but it's good enough. The scenarios need some work but who's doesn't? There's enough there to show that there's potential and that's exactly why we have mentors. It's been a while since I could say I was confident in someone else's application with such a small amount written, I'll see what the rest of the staff team thinks of it and hopefully that'll be enough.

RE: Harry Barrington's Staff Application - Ikareru - 20-12-2019

Accepted. Your mentor is TBUndercover, please contact him in Discord/in-game for training.