Jungle Servers
Accepted Staff app - Printable Version

+- Jungle Servers (https://jungleservers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Dark - RP (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Staff Application (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted Applications (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Accepted Staff app (/showthread.php?tid=442)

Staff app - Only I can complain im new - 08-02-2020

STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE
  • In-game Name: Loyalty
  • Steam ID (STEAM_1:0:00000000): [b] STEAM_0:1:525877869[/b]

• Date of birth (DD/MM/YY) : 15/05/2001

• Timezone: GMT 

• Discord name (Name#0000): Loyalty#1546

• Server Time (!mytime ingame) : 105 Hours
How many hours can you staff on the server per day? Depending if I work away or not I work long hours for my age i'd be able to fit in a good 6 hours shift daily depending if I work away from home or not I mainly work 8am- 6pm. On a weekend ill be able to do a long amount of time I'd say around 10 Hours daily on the server. I'f not on the server ill be browsing discord to see if anyone is complaining and needs admin support on the server. 

What times can you be on? On a weekday (when working) I'll be getting home around 6pm so ill be on the rest of the night til 12am. On a weekend (which is my time off) I will be on almost all day til 4 am max.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I feel like JungleServers Need more staff at the minute, at Midnight theres hardly ever staff online which means a lot of people are breaking rules and doing what they want without caring if it bothers other people. This effects the player count a lot in my opinion. I also think having me as staff on the server would be a great addition to stop people from ruining new players experience.

Do you have a mic? I do have a mic.

Why do you think you personally should become Staff?: I think I could cover most of the hours some staff can't. I also think I could help new players understand how to begin and how certain add ons work for example the prestige system and unboxing. I also think I can handle situations well and give the right punishment for the cause.

Any Staff experience from other games?:  Been admin on a DayZ Deathmatch server.

In-Game Scenarios:
  • A player tells you that someone is making money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?
     (Player X Reporter) (Player Y Building when printing) If player X reports a base for making money with a building sign active on the base I will teleport to Player X so he can tell me for information on the situation. I would then goto Player Y's base to check if there is a building sign active and money methods being used. If this is true player Y will be told to remove the sign instantly with it being a FailRP he will receive a written warning then I will close the sit. If player X doesn't remove the sign after said told he will be given a warning for ignoring staff's commands. Then if player Y carries on making money with a sign up he will be kicked from the server for Ignoring staff and FailRP.

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?
     I would take both players to a sit and asses the situation, by this I will !logs to check if Player X hit Player Y. If so I will then check if Player Y killed Player X within the 30seconds after being hit. If killed with 30seconds I will count this as a self defence and no one will receive a warning and the case will be closed. But if in the logs it shows Player X was killed after 30seconds of Player Y being hit Player Y will receive a warning for RDM.

• Player X calls player Y a (whatever horrible insult comes to mind) over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?
     I will go on duty and TP Player X and Player Y and try and understand the situation on what has been said, if the players are arguing dissing each other no one will be warned unless Player Y has told Player X to stop with proof being shown. If Player X has been racist to Player Y I will ask Player X if he has proof of this being said, if proof was shown and Player X said something racist to Player Y he will be warned for Racism to another player as the server does no allow Racism. If no proof was shown between either of them I cannot do anything about the situation.

• 3 players report player X for RDM but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why: I will TP Player X and the 3 Victims to a sit and ask about the situation of RDMx3, I will check logs (!logs) to see why Player X killed the 3 Players if he didn't have a reason he will be banned for 2 weeks for MRDM and then I will return the lost items to the players.
  • Extra: When checking logs I will be checking if Player X has changed his name/left since the RDM occurred. I will also ask all 3 players that were RDM'd if they have any video recording of the RDM happening.
    If Player X left the server mid sit when giving out the warning I will ban him for 3 Days for LTAP

• A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? I will take both players to a sit and assist the situation if the player that called RDM got killed I will warn the player that killed him, Crossfire is not a reason to get away with a RDM. (miss clicks are not a reason to get away with RDM.) 

RE: Staff app - Knatschkopp - 08-02-2020

-REP

You are a really nice guy and I have spoken to you a lot in-game. You also seem to be quite active even though it could be better but I am sure you will become more active once you are staff. I still have to give a -REP because you only gave little detail especially in your In-game Scenarios. Furthermore you did not change the text format of your application for it to be different colors or other formats for the questions and your answers to them which makes it really hard to read. You also failed to provide your Steam ID which I not gonna judge though. I hope you can change my mind to give you a +REP in the end. Big Grin

Update:

+REP

After updating your application I am gonna change my mind to a +REP as you fixed everything I wrote above. You still could have more detail for your In-game Scenarios but I do not want to be to picky about that which is why I am opting for a +REP.

RE: Staff app - [COE] The_Bad_Undercover - 08-02-2020

-Neutral.(changed)

Its a decent application and would be a +rep but some of your In Game Scenarios are wrong and lack detail.
If this changes i can change my vote aswell.

Update:
+REP After the latest update the aplication is more complete and has more to it.
For this reason i will give you a +rep.

RE: Staff app - =WL= Traps Aint Gay - 08-02-2020

+ rep

very good person i spoke to you in chat before very active but some one you game scenarios are plane and dont have much info or are just a little wrong

Edit After re reading your post i belive that you have asked / read other apps and gained new information and have used that to learn a bit more and i think that you can keep to that i belive that you will be a great fit to the staff team

RE: Staff app - Ikareru - 14-02-2020

Accepted. Your mentor is TBUndercover, please message him in-game/Discord.