Jungle Servers
Denied Papa's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Jungle Servers (https://jungleservers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Dark - RP (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Staff Application (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied Applications (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Denied Papa's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=463)

Papa's Staff Application - PapaThiccBoi - 23-02-2020

STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE
  • In-game Name: PapaThiccBoi

• Steam ID (STEAM_1:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:71609882

• Date of birth (DD/MM/YY): 04/17/05

• Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

• Discord name (Name#0000): PapaThiccBoi#5461
  • Server Time (!mytime ingame) : I don't know because it only says 1 hour when I know I've played on this server for a lot longer than that.
[size=undefined]

How many hours can you staff on the server per day?
probably between 2-3 hours

What times can you be on?

probably 3-6

Why do you want to become Staff?: 
Because I have been harassed and rdmed, and it sucks to have a good server with little to no staff available to help the player base

Do you have a mic?
Yes

Why do you think you personally should become Staff?: 
Because I have good higher-level thinking and am always down to help people

Any Staff experience from other games?: 
I was head admin on a server that no longer exists called GWM

In-Game Scenarios:
[/size]
  • A player (player x) tells you that someone is making money while they have a building sign up (player y). What do you do and why?
    I tell player x that I will look into it, and if player y has a printer or anything of the sort, I will ask if he knew he had a building sign and that he can't have a printer, and if he didn't know I will let him off with a verbal warning and remove it for him, but if he does know I will punish him accordingly

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?
    I look at damage logs to check if player x did damage first without warning, and if he/she did I would punish for rdm however the rules fit on this server
[size=undefined] [/size]
  • Player X calls player Y a (whatever horrible insult comes to mind) over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?
    I ask player Y if he/she has a recording of player x saying the insult and if player y does have one and uploads it, I would punish player x for disrespect, and if player y doesn't, I would send both of them back and tell player y not to falsely report people
[size=undefined] [/size]
  • 3 players report player X for RDM but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why
    I check damage logs to see if it happened and if it did I ban player x for mass rdm by steam id
[size=undefined]   [/size]
  • A player accidentally crossfires someone (player x) in a raid and the player that got crossfired (player y) calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?
    I check if the logs support player y's story and if it does I would tp player x into the sit and ask if it was a mistake or not and if it was I would tell them to advert crossfire, and if they didn't I would ask for evidence and deal punishments based on the evidence if it exists
[size=undefined]
Any other info about Yourself:[/size]

Really excited to be an admin if I get accepted lol

RE: Papa's Staff Application - LEWISm1th - 23-02-2020

i have said this on another application if you where head admin/ admin on another server i would expect the app to be one of the best ones made
you also only have 2h on the server not meeting the requirements needed

RE: Papa's Staff Application - Anger - 23-02-2020

It's extremely hard to believe that you've ever staffed before.
This app is probably one of the worst I've seen in weeks. Even the "i want admin pls give" are better because some of them have 3-4 paragraphs as to why they wanna be a staff.

RE: Papa's Staff Application - [COE] The_Bad_Undercover - 24-02-2020

-Rep

Does not seem like you put a lot of effort into this application.
Several of the In-Game Scenarios Are delt with in the wrong way. (Need more explaining to be correct.)
Not enough hours on server.

In future Put more time into your application. Explain more in depth when it comes to Ingame Scenarios.

RE: Papa's Staff Application - =WL= Traps Aint Gay - 25-02-2020

-Rep being a head admin / admin i would be expecting this to be better then mine was but is what it is i would reccoemned spedning more time on your next apps and not egnough hpours on the server you need 24 hrs minimuim not 2

RE: Papa's Staff Application - Ikareru - 28-02-2020

Denied. Terrible, incredibly low effort.