Jungle Servers
Accepted My Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Jungle Servers (https://jungleservers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Dark - RP (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Staff Application (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted Applications (https://jungleservers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Accepted My Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=486)

My Staff Application - Pumpshitgun - 06-04-2020

• In-game name: Badaim
  •  Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155387041
  • Date of birth: 26/03/04
  • Timezone: GMT+1
  • Discord name: Akuma#2949
  • Server time: 68 hours, 600+ total on Gmod

• How many hours can you staff on the server per day? 
    Monday: 6-7 hours 
    Tuesday: 7-8 hours 

• Wednesday: 5-6 hours 

• Thursday: 7 hours 

• Friday: 8-9 hours 

• Saturday:8-9 hours 

• Sunday 7-8 hours 

• What times can you be on? 
    On a weekday at this current moment in time, i can be on from 10 am and with having little break throughout the daytill 10 pm. That is if nothing suddenly comes up and i can't play on a certain day but that would rarely ever happen. Weekends, I can play pretty much all day and have no problems. It would be from 10 am till 12 pm or later. 

• Why do you want to become staff? 
I want to become staff on jungle servers because when I am playing (early in the morning), sometimes there are not any staff members on, and people can be braking rules. I see these things but can’t do anything about it unless there is a staff member online. This will only occur sometimes but then again; it can ruin the experience for new players if they see people braking rules and can put them off this server. In addition to this, I think I can really help and could possibly become a valued member on the staff team. 

• Do you have a mic? 
I do have a mic and use it often. 

• Why do you think you personally should become Staff? 
Personally, I think I should become staff because I can cover some of the staff member’s hours and I am on when some other staff members are not on.  can give good advice to the newer players and make sure they understand the rules and how the system works. E.g. Unbox system or the prestige system. 

• Any staff experience from other games? 
I have only been staff on Gmod servers.  

In game Scenarios 

A player tells you that someone is making money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why? (Player X reporter) (player Y reported) 
I would bring player X and ask him where player Y’s base is. I would go over there and check for any building sign. If the sign is there I would head inside and check if player Y had any printers. If printers were found I would tell player Y that you can’t have printers with a building sign up. (I would do this because player Y may have forgot about the sign). If player Y takes it down, I will give him or her a verbal warning and return player X. Later, I will go back and check to see if the building sign is till down or player Y put it back up. If I just so happens that player Y put the building sign back up and still has printers going, I will go in and give him a warning for printing while having a building sign (FailRP) and for defiance towards a staff member. 

• Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why? 
would first bring both player X and Y into a sit and ask about the situation to see if they both have the same point of view. I would then check !logs to see if player X damaged player Y. if this checks out, I will then check to see if player Y killed player X in the time of 30 seconds after being shot. If this does happen, I will tell player X that it was in self-defense and player Y did nothing wrong. However, if player X shot player Y and player Y killed him after 30 seconds, I will have to give player Y a warning for RDM and tell player Y to read the !motd so they can understand what he or she did wrong. 

• Player X calls player Y a (whatever horrible insult comes to mind) over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why? 
First thing I would do is bring both players to a sit and ask both players their point of what happened. If they don’t agree with each other and both points are different I will ask player Y if they have any video evidence and will ask them to send it to me via discord or upload it to the forms (whichever way is easier for them). If player Y does have sufficient evidence and can see player X calling him a racial slur, player X will be warned for racism as this server does not tolerate racism towards another player. On the other hand, if this report was made and they are firing insults at each other, no one will be warned as they are both doing the same thing and if player Y did claim that player X called him a racial slur but have no evidence to support it, then I wouldn’t be able to warn player X as I have no solid evidence for it. 

• 3 players report player X for RDM but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why: 
First, I will TP all 3 players who claim they have been RDM into a sit and ask them what happened. While they are explaining I will be checking !logs to see if the 3 of them had killed me player X. if this is shown and says that all three were killed, I would then ask them what were they doing and if they were just walking around doing nothing, then player X would be banned for 2 weeks for MRDM. After I will refund what the three players lost, and they can continue to enjoy their game. Also, if player X were to change their name or log out during the sit, he or she would be banned for 2 days for LTAP. 

A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why? (player X in the raid) (player Y crossfired) 
I would bring both players to a sit and ask if player X meant to kill player Y and what was happening at the time. If player X says it was an accident, but player Y still isn’t happy, I will check to see if player X adverted crossfire after killing player Y. If he or she didn’t, I would have to warn player X and refund player Y whatever they lost. If they did advert it, I would give player X a verbal warning and player Y a refund of what they lost.  

RE: My Staff Application - Ikareru - 06-04-2020

Application is a complete mess, no clue where all of the colour codes came from that don't even work on our board, possible copy and paste? You have until Friday to fix it.

RE: My Staff Application - Pumpshitgun - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 06:11 PM)Ikareru Wrote: Application is a complete mess, no clue where all of the colour codes came from that don't even work on our board, possible copy and paste? You have until Friday to fix it.

I had to do the application on a word document as when i tried to do it on here it kept on bugging out. I tried to fix the colours code but doesnt give me the option to remove it.

(06-04-2020, 06:33 PM)Pumpshitgun Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 06:11 PM)Ikareru Wrote: Application is a complete mess, no clue where all of the colour codes came from that don't even work on our board, possible copy and paste? You have until Friday to fix it.

I had to do the application on a word document as when i tried to do it on here it kept on bugging out. I tried to fix the colours code but doesnt give me the option to remove it.

I have fixed it the best i can, i apologise for the way it was set out before.

RE: My Staff Application - Ikareru - 10-04-2020

Accepted. Your mentor is TBUndercover, please message him on Discord/In-game